Rosenquartz

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Rosenquartz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CindyD

Thsi is one of my nicer pinks. It has taken the zone 7b summer very well. I have not had much of a bug problem with it.

Spectator
    gone2seed

It also does well here in NW Florida.It puts on a good show and stands the heat and humidity well.

BrugMania

JT, The one I ordered from you filled a one Gal. pot in no time with roots and is now in the ground. I’d say so far it’s fast grower :)

Brenda

I love the color of this one as well. Mine grew really fast in the greenhouse this past winter from a small plant. Has had several nice flushes. It is a good pod parent also.

krnysgirl

I just had to post and say – I love this brug. Got this one from JT just a couple months ago. This is the second blooming, but the first real flush. Just BEutiful no?? Seems to like the heat and full sun just fine.

krnysgirl

a closeup of her bloom..rather petit but a beautiful form and color…

Took her pollen and touched her to a Butterfly X Creamsicle seedling I held over from last year. The pod took well and is growing fast. Good pollen donor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.