October Herald

Forums Public forums Announcements October Herald

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Mike Pettit BGI President

The latest Herald Volume 14  Issue 2 has now been uploaded on the site you will find it at https://brugmansia.us/BGIherald/volume14issue2.pdf

A great read especially the article by A Hay Breeding with B ‘Taita’s Gift’

Some great cultivars have been registered and are included in this issue!!!

My sincere thanks go to Alistair Hay who is our Registrar and Editor of the Herald.

mike

Participant
    Patricia Watson

I received my Herald and it was a fantastic read, I enjoyed it very much. Great article Alistair.

Spectator
    rhapsody616

It has been a long time since I had the chance to look at our beautiful Herald.  Every time I think that no one can top the last set of brugs, I open another Herald and say “yep… they did it again!”  A true feast for the eye and uplifting when I need it the most.

Excellent work

Rhapsody

Keymaster
    ShaunQ

Rhapsody the Brug community is growing at an alarming rate with many new growers year on year.

with that the explosion on new crosses coming through is outstanding and will be a real treat in 10 years when im sure we will have a BLUE brug for the world to see with the onset of breeders of the cold group in Europe developing new strains every year

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.