AxelRose

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews AxelRose

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lagata

AxelRose, sport of Peaches and Cream, Grows much faster than the parent plant is known to. The green on green variegation is nearly yellow on green on new leaves, gradually darking as the leaves age, to a green on dark blue green.
      Grown in mostly sun in ground in hot humid conditions, it showed no signs of wilt and proved very bug resistant.
      Pendant Peach/Apricot flowers, app 14″from branch, It blooms often and freely with strong good fragrance, and set pods very easily. Cuttings have rooted quickly and easily as well. Hopefully as a pod parent it will open the door to more colorful variegates in the future.

1097612624_G.jpg
      Axelrose bloom14.jpg
      Axelrose_leaves_and_flower_10_04.jpg

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tiG

Mine is growing very well and the colors of the leaves are outstanding.

BrugMania

He’s a quick grower, at 1st the color was weak but since it’s been in the ground here in zone 9a not only is he growing and showing a great variegation but is growing on me as well! I missed a photo of the flowers on the last flush but will snap one soon.

lagata

You will sylvie

Mine in mostly sun shows the best of the variegation; in dim lighting it isn’t nearly so striking. With no white, it doesn’t seem any more inclined to burn that the normal greens do; it just gets more interesting. And there is no doubt about who it is when you see it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.