Arborea

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Arborea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tiG

I love this brug. It does smell as good as they say. This picture is from about a month ago, I forgot to post it, sorry. I now have a seedpod on it about 2″ big.

ac98fc07f3112bc4d2b85166c6b5b4f6.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous

Very nice tiG,, this is one I want just for the scent…plus I like the fact that it is self fert.

Delisa

tiG the one you gave me this spring is doing so well. It is going to bloom soon!

Paul

Nice Gloria!

I t hink I am right behind ya Delisa!

Well, mine has just started to Y, at least!

Anonymous

Very nice..as I said before, this is one I really like.. Recieved seeds just a short time ago..Planted them on the 11th of June so far nothing..But I will wait awhile longer. Mean time I will enjoy all of your’s.

Anonymous

I have 2 of these plus some very small seedlings. The trouble is I never labeled the 2 big ones. So I have to fiqure out which ones they are. Could someone post a picture of a closeup of the leaves for me. Pretty Please, and maybe also the bloom. I know it is supposed to be different, but I can’t tell by the pictures in this post to well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.