Terri Schindler-Schiavo

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Terri Schindler-Schiavo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Brenda

I felt the same way about the last name. I would not care if I ever heard that name again.

Maggidew

Yeah, I wonder what’s happening to my eyes – everything looks dark to me.

Pambi

Maggi, it looked very dark to me, too.

Pretty bugger, tho

lagata

I hope to see it in real life one day. Here it looks darkish orange with red tones. I guess monitor colors all differ too. The honor done is a wonderful thing. It could turn white and the family it is named for would love it the same, for all the right reasons.

Violabird

Beautiful brug, hope it stays just as it is.

I would always feel sorrow hearing the name tho

Gaylams

Brenda and Mary, I’m so very glad you did this. I think it will be a long-lasting tribute, which will be treasured by her family for years to come.

This story is so very sad. I pray that something good will come out of it…for example that some of the checks and balances that don’t work any more in our government can be fixed. Also, everyone, please make you wishes known on paper in the event this awful situation should happen to you. We did this several years ago.

Kay

Brenda

For you Maggie… I just took this one at high noon. Maybe it will be lighter for you.
    DSC00660.JPG

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paul

Beautiful – all around Bren!

hibiscus

Gorgeous!

tiG

Thank you both for the wonderful thing you’re doing. Please register it and get the name out there. And please put me on the list for when it’s available. I would be proud and honored to grow this one.

Mary

Brenda expressed concern to me over it having Schiavo in the name, but I don’t think it would have as much impact if it was just Terri Schindler, most people wouldn’t even recognize that name, so we decided to use Schindler-Schiavo.

Maggidew

Outstanding Brenda – and thank you!

Anonymous

Just wonderful… a fitting tribute!

The blooms remind me of the sun coming out after a storm, in her color and the way her skirts swirl. Yes, she is very beautiful.

Brenda

Hey Jackie! (you will know me as Seed Sprout) Good to see you here.

I thought the same thing of the colors. Reminds me of a sunrise or sunset. Unfortunantly my camera does not pick up all the wonderful colors of this Brug. there is peach, orange and yellow.

Anonymous

Hiya Brenda,

yes, I know you dear, lol

Thanks for the welcome!….

When I enlarge the photo, I can see the subtle, beautiful shadings of the colors…yes, it is like the sun, rising or setting, which adds so much to the meaning of your gift.

It is very moving, Brenda.

Jackie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services. Please update your bookmarks for this site.