Pink Velvet???

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Pink Velvet???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    eddiedewayne

please keep in mind that we had to crawl into this filed to get these pics . we where really on our hands and knees under other brugmansia !!!lol

this plant was grown in my garden in zone 7b . it was planted in early spring from a 4 inch cup {8 or so inches tall plant} and by fall it was a blooming machine . we used diluted fertilizer mix at least 3 times a week . grown in morning and afternoon sun , midday break . fast grower, great bloomer!!!! what more could you ask for .

sorry i can not report anything on the fragrance , no sinnce of smell here !!

theraglady

Humm, I have to go look at the pictures of my pink beauty, I was sure mine where nodders.

iiiitara

I was going to say that it hangs too far out of the calyx to be Pink Beauty. Looks like it has more versicolor in it.

Either way it's a beauty!

PlantWorks

That's why I was thinking it looks so much like Pink Velvet! Hmmm!!! Makes sense now! I knew for some reason PB's corolla tips were longer and the flower itself was shorter. Like Matt said.. It's Absolutely fantastic!!

theraglady

It is so beautiful, but I have to agree with RJ, it sure looks like pink velvet which is a real favorite here. It throws such winderful flushes.

Spectator
    Teresa

Whoever it is…. she's absolutely stunning! WOW! ohmy.gif

eddiedewayne

thanks for the name suggestion . i will mark it as a pink noid and keep one for my yard .
    folks if this is pink velvet and you live in zone 7b , i suggest you try this one . great bloomer .

Spectator
    Kylie Hunter~Still

I have to agree with Brenda.. Gary sent this last yr I think..Beautiful tho!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.