Native Habitats Double Peach

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Native Habitats Double Peach

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Delisa

Grown in Zone 9a to b (right on the cusp lol). I had heard that this one was like HG about blooming, but shes been blooming a little all year. She must like the cooler weather. The blooms are huge and a beautiful orange color, makes very nice fluffy pollen. Not highly scented. A large and fast grower. I havent gotten her to take a cross yet but trying with the cool weather. I am keeping her.

***************Please note:
    Refer cultivar data base.
    Comments:   Neither Established or Accepted, B. Double Peach is sometimes represented as 
B. Native Habitat Double Peach; as far as we know, only the former is established, based on a plant introduced by the US nursery Native Habitat Ethnobotanicals.

native habitat double peach.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xeriscape8321

I just love this one!!!!

The fragrance will knock you to your knees too……..

Delisa

I better go back out tonight and have another sniff. I thought the fragrance was from NOL.

Brenda

The one I have has never had a double bloom. They have always been single. 

xeriscape8321

I’ll get you a tip cutting from one of the larger branches that is flowering this winter. It’s possible Brenda that the plant that I gave you came from a sport or new bottom shoot. I really don’t remember where it came from on the plant. NHDP does like to send new shoots up from the root. Maybe yours just likes to be single.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.