Moulin Rouge

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Moulin Rouge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Patricia Watson

I am loving this brug. Liz did a wonderful job with this cross. It has taken me a long time to get it but it was worth the wait. We are still having nights in the mid 40’s , I expect it will color up some more later in the summer.

Moulin Rouge.JPG

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dianne

It is very lovely, Patricia. I like the soft pink that it is now.

Rethelen

Oh nice bloom! First time i’ve heard of this cultivar, but it does look like it was worth the wait indeed!

mickeyk

Pat gave me a small plant of it last fall but it did not make it though the winter , it is to warm and dark and dry in my house and small plants do not do well

mickeyk

Pat it is not unusual for us to get high 40 to 50f at night all summer ,it makes veggie gardening a challenge

brugsinCR

A winner indeed  :thumbsup:  

Spectator
    bdatura

Beautiful!…One of my fav’s…always produces flowers…It needs to be kept a close eye on during winter months tho. Love your pic. Patricia.

M. Gail

Very pretty, Patricia. 

Spectator
    EKANAGRAM

Your happiness makes the work worthwhile. 🙂

Enlighten Treasures

I love Moulin Rouge, it is pretty if it only has one bloom on it or 20. Nothing really bothers it, I do keep mine shaded but it will do ok in the sun too.  I have not planted it in the ground yet, I would love to have 2 next 2 my front door, mine mounds so pretty. 

Participant
    cav

Beautiful I love the frilly skirts and the colour

Very feminine looking bloom

Carol

Keymaster
    ShaunQ

this is ONe hell of a girl 

the color is outstanding and seems to be a very well breed one the color is also sweet 

xeriscape8321

I just got mine from Connie the other day…….can’t wait to see it bloom if this is what i can expect :happy-clap:

Keymaster
    Alvin

I will be very interested in your opinion, Gary.   Pls. be sure to take pics.   ??

Spectator
    EKANAGRAM

Gary is going to love it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services. Please update your bookmarks for this site.