Marrakesch

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Marrakesch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    VongerV

Here is Marrakesch from our Canadian contingent blooming in the shed, thanks team! It was just brought in due to windy, rainy weather and the desire to enjoy the blooms. I enjoy the plant so far, I don’t have much versicolor so this is a nice addition. The blooms are a nice size and colour pretty deeply orange over time.

Bar far the best quality is the fragrance. It smells very similar to the stereotypical rose. It goes from nothing to heavy like flicking a switch, and the same coming down. The scent is very strong, overwhelming other plants. This is ok though because I love its flavor and agression.

More to come next year.

image.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chrissy T

Love the scent description Nate. :wub:

chrissy

Dianne

Love the name, makes me want to get out the belly button ring. :belly-dance:

Keymaster
    Alvin

I love the versi look.  Also the fragrance!!  I’ve been amazed by Tommie Lockwood’s ability to turn on & off like that too.

Participant
    WayneM

Like your description N8!

Also loving the huge reflective screen on the back wall, great minds think alike ;)  

Wayne

Instagram ilike2brugit

Participant
    pipefitter508

Love your description Nate The blooms are beautiful :thumbsup:

Bob

Lulu

:blow: :blow: :blow:  Nice, Nate!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.