Madame Bovary

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Madame Bovary

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Edna

Lovely plant. Prolific bloomer with nice fragrance. Sets pods super easy. Picked 3 off tonight. Zero problems with insects.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dianne

Looks good Edna…..I like flat faces…

brugsinCR

Sounds and looks like a must have brug. I wonder what makes some brugs so desirable to insects than others.

Keymaster
    ShaunQ

very Stunning Color Edna,

Im sure it will be a breeder / Keeper for future

hope it keeps up its good work

chrissy T

Edna thanks so much for giving us a review on Madam Bouvarie, she sounds like a goodie :happy-clap:

We would love to see more reviews here everyone.

DaveP

Having seen this pic, I'm all the more glad I bought a strong youngster recently. It's in bud, looking good and I'm surprised how even the smallest shoots will produce buds. I've tried to ignore its reputation for being a heat loving variety – well with temps not going much above 72F ATM I have to. Anyway, despite our unusually cool weather, it seems perfectly OK in a wind-sheltered sunny spot, and we're promised higher temps later in the week, so I look forward to seeing this one out very soon.

Nicci

Wow! What color! It's beautiful Edna…I love the curled back twangers on her 🙂

Keymaster
    Edna

If you were going to grow just one single pink , this would be a good candidate. No pest problems, blooms constantly , and is easy to propagate .

000_8814 (640×427).jpg
    000_8816 (640×427).jpg
    000_8817 (640×427).jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.