Kurpark Bad Salzchlirf (KBS)

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Kurpark Bad Salzchlirf (KBS)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tiG

I love this brug. It’s one of my heaviest bloomers all season long. Smell is baby powder and it’s very fragrant.
    Bugs aren’t overly attracted to her.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paul

KBS, only a cutting, 23 days after becoming a Pennsylvania resident, Y’d and has buds.

Pretty Robust I’d say.

Spectator
    gone2seed

KBS is my strongest grower..It flowers often and with so many blooms per flush.I crossed it to just about everything this year.

Anonymous

I was looking thru my plants tonight and I have 2 KBS’. One I got about a year ago and it has serrated leaves, the other I got recently and it not serrated.

In the gallery there is one photo by CindyD that has serrated leaves. After looking on ABADS also I believe the one with the serrated leaves is improperly named. So any ideas on this, maybe the one photo should be removed from the gallery.

Anonymous

My KBA is about 7ft tall and has not Y’ed yet. It is really healthy looking so I am looking forward to blooms, It has 2 very large suckers coming from the bottom so maybe all it’s energy is going there. I don’t want to cut them yet, I want them to be more woody so the cutting’s chances are better to survive. Green cuttings and I don’t do well.

tiG

My KBS doesn’t have serrated leaves.

Anonymous

BTW. no serrated leaves on mine either.

Keymaster
    Alvin

Good color since the blooms open white, then turn salmon/melon in a day or two so there are often both colors at once in a flush. Very nice, strong, fragrance.

Easy to grow and propagate. No noticable bug problems at all.

Very eager to bloom for me. Sets seeds easily.

Blooms seem to hold up well to stresses such as drought & wind.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.