Jinny Lind…One of my favorites

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Jinny Lind…One of my favorites

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    xeriscape8321

This heat loving brug never ceases to amaze me with her huge flushes…this morning was no exception…..

Jinny Lind is one of my long time survivors. The mother plant caught some sort of trunk rot but i was able to save the top part of  the plant….that had to be 7 or 8 years ago…she is still going strong!!

SAM_3250.JPG
    SAM_3377.JPG
    SAM_3379.JPG

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    brugsinCR

:blow:  

Participant
    Patricia Watson

Absolutely gorgeous!

Keymaster
    Alvin

I agree.  A Very worthy cultivar !

Keymaster
    ShaunQ

this one looks similar to Monika’s Meroo Rubin having a great corolla wall and nice long petal tips both being pink

great looking plant and your looks do good in full bloom 

xeriscape8321

She gets much darker in the cooler weather…here is a picture of her in the cooler months of 2014…..Many of my pinks show striking differences in depth of color from cool to hot weather…we don’t get warm…its one extreme or another here

SAM_2432.jpg

Attachments:
    Keymaster
    Alvin

Here too.  She gets darker in the cooler weather.  This is the end of September – right about time to come indoors for the winter.

J.L.9-29-14.JPG
    JinnyLind.jpg

Attachments:
    xeriscape8321

Ain’t she a beauty Al?

Keymaster
    Alvin

A serious beauty!  And so fragrant too.  I adore the pointy twangers.   Also she’s an easy-keeper.   Grows well, roots well, blooms well.  What’s not to love?

xeriscape8321

Al, you hit the nail on the head. She is what I consider a new generation hybrid that has acquired all the good genes from the parents….Ecuador pink being one of the brugs in its lineage

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.