Inca Sun

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Inca Sun

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    brugsinCR

Dan, I love how your garden looks  :thumbsup:  

Participant
    WayneM

I have Buds on my Inca Sun..I’m very fortunate to own this u.s beauty here in England.

Can’t wait to share the blooms with you.

Wayne

Instagram ilike2brugit

xeriscape8321

She is a super fast grower here and quick to set blooms…i got a small cutting in october. she out grew her 1 gallon pot and started blooming last month… I agree she is under rated

Participant
    dj77

Looks beautiful Dan and it is definitely a winner.  I agree about the scent, it’s one that I smell that it has blossomed long before I see that it has blossomed.  It is always one of my very first ones to bloom and then it is flush after flush until fall.  Very dependable and stays a nice compact size for those that aren’t interested in super tall ones.  

Donna

mickeyk

Rudy whats this rain and where do I get some your brugs seam to like it , do the sell it at home depot or lowes

love the color

Participant
    rudy625

:lol: You can have all you want, for shipping, but, there’s a no return, no refund policy !!! :Smily2:

Dan

xeriscape8321

Inca sun is still available in the Logees catalog too

….. http://www.logees.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=brugmansia

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.

Please update your bookmarks for this site.