USA, Can. & Au. Seed/Pollen
GENERAL BANK RULES
It is very important to mark all seedlings with the hybridizer's name and give them credit for the cross.
Please take note that brugmansia seedlings do not bloom true to the parents.
People who donate to the seed bank will have priority over non-contributors.
When a hybridizer donates his seeds to the BGI Seed Banks he has no rights regarding the naming of any seedling/plants grown from his seeds, but it is expected that if the plant is named the grower acknowledges who was the hybridizer
By ordering these seeds, I agree that I have read the hybridizing etiquette guidelines
US SEED BANK RULES
2. You can make a total of 3 selections from the Brugmansia Regular Seeds Lists
3. You can make a total of 2 selections from the Bonus Lists
4. You can make a total of 1 selection from the Datura Lists
US POLLEN BANK RULES
2. Members may request pollen every three months.
UK SEED & POLLEN BANK RULES
2. You can make a total of 3 DIFFERENT selections from the Brugmansia Regular Seeds Lists
3. You can make 2 selections from the Bonus Lists
4. You can make 4 selections from the Pollen Lists
Seed Bank Donations
If you would like to donate seeds or pollen to the seed banks, they should be mailed to one of these addresses.
US, Canada & Australian Seed & Pollen Bank
41595 Madrone St.
Springfield, Oregon 97478
UK and European Seed Bank
284 Lower Woodlands Road
Hybridizing & Propagating Supplies Info
Please email email@example.com with questions regarding the Supplies Purchases.
IMPORTANT, Please read.
BGI has 3 different stores,
- 1. Seed and Pollen Banks (divided geographically by the region in which you live)
- 2. Hybridizing and Propagating Supplies
- 3. Subscription Purchases
Because each of these stores is run and maintained by different members of our community, purchases from these divisions must all be made separately. In other words, you cannot purchase Seed Bank items at the same time you purchase a Subscription. Or you cannot purchase Hybridizing and Propagating Supplies at the same time that you purchase Seeds or Pollen from the Seed Bank. You will get an error message every time if you try to combine these things, so please make your purchases separately when you purchase from the BGI Stores.