Hybridizing/ Propagating Supplies
US SEED BANK RULES
2. You can make a total of 3 selections from the Brugmansia Regular Seeds Lists
3. You can make a total of 2 selections from the Bonus Lists
4. You can make a total of 1 selection from the Datura Lists
US POLLEN BANK RULES
2. Members may request pollen every three months.
UK SEED & POLLEN BANK RULES
2. You can make a total of 3 DIFFERENT selections from the Brugmansia Regular Seeds Lists
3. You can make 1 selection from the Bonus Lists
4. You can make 1 selection from the Pollen Lists
Seed and Pollen from either of the Seed & Pollen Banks are NOT to be shared with or sold to anyone other than the person who requested the seed or pollen.
It is very important to mark all seedlings with the hybridizer's name and give them credit for the cross.
Please take note that brugmansia seedlings do not bloom true to the parents.
People who donate to the seed bank will have priority over non-contributors.
When a hybridizer donates his seeds to the BGI Seed Banks he has no rights regarding the naming of any seedling/plants grown from his seeds, but it is expected that if the plant is named the grower acknowledges who was the hybridizer
By ordering these seeds, I agree that I have read the hybridizing etiquette guidelines
Seed Bank Donations
If you would like to donate seeds or pollen to the seed banks, they should be mailed to one of these addresses.
US, Canada & Australian Seed & Pollen BankBank
41595 Madrone St.
Springfield, Oregon 97478
UK and European Seed Bank
284 Lower Woodlands Road
50 Wrap-Around Tree Tags
25 Pollen Vials
50 Hybridizer's Seed...
10 Organza Bags to Cover...